Friday, November 11, 2005

Mo' Socks

Well, I have now been trying to download a picture for the new sock exchange that I joined for SIX days now! I'm giving up. The website for the Holiday Knit's Sox Exchange is here. You'll have to do without the picture for now. And here are my answers to the questionaire, dear secret sock sister. (Sorry I took so long, see above mentioned picture posting issue.)

1. My foot is 8 1/2 inches long and 8 inches at it's widest circumference.
2. I love all sock yarns! I'm not crazy about cotton, but everything else is fab. I guess I should say the one's I have enjoyed the most are Mountain Colors, Cherry Tree Hill, Opal, and some Regia fair isle stuff. But my experience is a bit limited.
3. I usually do rib patterns, but I'm not picky. I'm not so great at the lace, which could explain the lack thereof, but I think that lace socks are very pretty.
4. If you haven't figured it out, I'm pretty easy (ask my husband, ba-dum-dum). I love all colors. Serious. There's not one color I've met that I haven't liked in one way or another. And solids vs. stripes? Surprise me!
5. No allergies here, thank goodness. How can you knit without wool, alpaca, angora, etc? I suppose if I had to, I would, but it wouldn't be pretty.
6. We celebrate the family on Christmas.

I hope that clears things up. Now I'm gonna go kick Blogger.com's butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home