Thursday, September 22, 2005

I've been a bad, bad girl

Yarn diet, schmarn diet, who said anything about a yarn diet? I'm afraid I may have to quit with the yarn diet, because I honestly think it makes me want to binge!!! I went to my LYS and bought million dollar sock yarn! See...

But it is sooo worth it. It's Mountain Colors and it's yummy. (I think it's that darn mohair, it's my new craving.) And it's sock yarn, so it doesn't really count, right? Right? RIGHT?!?! This was after my dip in the evil well of e-bay, which came today. Here's a picture with the other yarn for scale.
I have to say, I was a little disappointed by the size of this yarn. Yes, I read the listing when it said that there were only fifty yards, but I didn't realize it would be a miniature fifty yards. Man. What a let down from the high of my dirty e-bay buying episode. It really is like crack. :o
I also bought a skein of Sokkata yarn at my LYS for some cottony good socks. Yeah, like I needed more sock yarn. I've also done some spinning but the stinkin' picture loady thingy on Blogger is not working out very well for me tonight. I swear, it's not the operator. It's not the operator! Well, maybe it's the operator... more pics tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home