Monday, September 12, 2005

Spin, spin, spin

Here's my latest product...



And another view here-->





I don't have a whole lot because my dog decided that sheep might be tasty,
and since this smells like sheep, she'd like to give it a chew. Man, I was steaming! She did this to the last batch too, but I take the blame because I left it within reach. This time I had it hanging way up high on a plant hook on the back porch and she still managed to get it. I hope to spin up some more pretty soon, but, in the meantime, I couldn't help knitting up a swatch. I like it. Because of the small amount, I just had to go to the LYS and find something to go with it. I found some really nice kettle-dyed wool in just the right green...

I'm thinking a vest. As long as I can keep it away from my dog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home