Thursday, September 01, 2005

Toady, oops, Today



Today I officially became the mother of a kindergartener. WOW! I "celebrated" by seeing a city bus plow over a bus stop, buying donuts and eating too many, watching the horrible news on t.v., fighting in traffic for 25 minutes to pick up said kindergartener, who was actually on his way home via the bus, and buying knitting needles. Woohoo! I bought two size 2 24" circulars to try out with some socks. I'm working on the Friday Harbor pattern from "Knitting on the Road", and I'm not liking the results. But these look great, and they are being knitted on two circs. Well, the newly obnoxious kindergartener is yelling at his poor toothless kid sister (she had to have the front one pulled! Now she'll be my own "'lil Abner" for the next 3 years! AACK). More content after much drowning of age in pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home