Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hate mail

I tried to write a post a few days ago about how much I despise Wal-mart and that they are the Evil Empire, but Blogger, I hate you too. You would not let me link to the things I wanted, and you kept doing the BOLD type stuff when I didn't want it and you ate my pictures and , and, and... I really am not in love with you. The honeymoon is waaayyy over. I was willing to overlook certain things at first, you are free after all. But I've had it to my eyeballs with your difficult behavior. You are on notice! I am seeing other people, and we may not be together for much longer...

In other news, I am going to the The Wool Gathering today and I can hardly wait. The kids are also super excited. See how I've corrupted them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm putting Blogger on notice, too!! They aren't quite as evil as Wal-Mart, but they are not very nice, either.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home