Friday, August 25, 2006

It's... ALIVE!

Hello! I'm alive and well. I was a little depressed and disspirited this summer so the blog went by the wayside. But I've been doing lots of knitting and spinning and all kinds of things. And I've been lurking around other blogs so I've tried to stay in the loop. Oh, and did you see that smartass comment about my boring blog? That was my sister. Whose blog- the one that's supposedly so much better ;)- I can't find right now. Besides, who wants to look at pictures of her dogs? Ha, just kidding, they are her children and everyone wants to show off their children. Anyway, that's all the time I have for now. Work beckons... I wish it wouldn't.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, well, well. You are dusting the cobwebs off the old blog, eh?

My blog is NOT about dogs - it's about BOXERS! There's a difference you know! It's at www.gratefuldogs.blogspot.com

I met a boxer/knitter blogger the other day! If I run into her again I'll tell her to visit you! :-)

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back!

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home