Monday, May 01, 2006

Babbling

It's been ages since I posted anything, I don't have much time and I am probably going to ramble a little bit. Suck it up.

First, why is the internet so mean? I should say, why are people such assholes? A lot of the bloggers I check in with have lately been fighting negative commentors and spammers. Why? What ever happened to "if you can't say anything nice..."? I do accept the idea that if you put your "life" out there for other people to see, you have to expect some harshness. But a lot of this stuff is just mean. Personal attacks by people that don't even know them. I guess that's the advantage of nobody reading my blog- no comments, good or bad.

Second, gas is expensive, get over it. I am so tired of hearing about gas prices. Yes, I know that you have to have it to get to work, etc., but maybe with it being so expensive we will quit using so much of it, or being so dependent on it. I know that I drive less now. I don't think that is a bad thing, do you? And, yes, I know the oil companies have taken advantage of the situation and increased the price a bit more, but we also live in a capitalist society. Simple supply and demand. If the demand was less than the supply, the price would be lower. And the whole hybrid thing pisses me off too. I want to drive a cleaner car, I want to cut down my oil usage, but a hybrid is so expensive and there's no such thing as a used hybrid at this point (at least that I can afford), I feel trapped. We need alternatives that are available to everyone! Rant, rant, rant! Not doing much good, is it.

Okay, out of time. No more rambling for now. BTW, has anyone seen the new Sally Melville? The Knitting Experience: Color? Very cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's really boring when someone has a blog and doesn't post anything in it. My blog is way better than this one! :-)

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home