Monday, February 27, 2006

Random Bigfoot & Rice Krispies Treats Terrorism

How long exactly does the self-cleaning feature on my oven take? There's something about letting your oven get to 8000 degrees and stay there for hours that's a little unnerving. So far it's been 2 1/2 hours and my head is about to explode from the worry.

This has led me to eat an entire box of Rice Krispies treats all by myself. Probably not the healthiest thing, but tasty nonetheless. How many glasses of green tea do you think I need to drink to counteract that?

And Aidan has decided to turn into Mr. Terror tonight. Why does he never want to go to the bathroom? He would probably be a lot less cranky if he'd just do it. He is being absolutely horrible to his sister. Every time I tell him "no", he grabs one of her toys and holds it hostage, threatening to throw it in the trashcan. This starts Abbey howling with fright over the fate of her My Little Pony or Furr Real Pet (which, incidently, cries and whines when mishandled). I don't know where he picked up this technique, but as far as Abbey's concerned, it's very effective. Maybe we've been watching the news too much.

In other Aidan news, he loves "unexplained" stuff. You know, Bigfoot, Loch Ness, extraterrestrials, crop circles and Ghosthunters. He eats it up. He also really likes dinos (of course!) and mummies. I have a budding archaeologist on my hands I think.

Abbey went to catholic church with her friend Mackenzie for the first time on Saturday. I asked her if she liked it, thinking that she was bored the entire time. She said it was fun cause she got to read books and sing. That's my little heathen child for ya. Wouldn't want any of that religion stuff to sink in ;).

I have knit! A whole 15 rows on the anniversary socks for The Man. And there's still a ton to go for it to be long enough. But I knit, dammit, and it felt goooooooooddd!! Maybe that's why I've been so befuddled lately. I've been witlessly knitless!

Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home