Saturday, December 31, 2005

10 down...


Yesterday was my tenth (yes, I said tenth) wedding anniversary. Here I am with my beloved all those years ago. I'm sorry to be mushy, but I really do love that man. I can't help myself. To celebrate, we dumped the kids and went here for a night of grown up conversation and food. Then we went to casa de steffaknits for some more grown-up, er, conversation. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) I'm a happy girl. He also got me a big bunch of roses. Man, I'm a sucker for the flowers and the wine and the romantic setting. Hmmmmm... sorry off in my own little world.


Now, I also wanted to show you a little knitting swag. Here are my 18 roses, my Yarn Harlot book my secret sister at work gave me, and the Rowan 28 that I specifically asked for on my christmas list. I asked for that one because of a certain pattern that was pictured on the front that made me drool. Well, if ya clicked the link, you saw that it was on the cover of #38, not #28. Duh. And I can't blame anyone but myself. Hey, but I did get an early birthday present of some moolah, so maybe I'll have to correct that little boo-boo myself.

Speaking of birthdays, d-day is right around the corner. It's the third. The end of my twenties is coming. Hide me, please.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! 10 years! wow. bill and i'll be coming up on our tenth this august. crazy! 10 years.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home