Thursday, March 30, 2006

Update

This is just a quick post to say I'm still here. We got our money back within 8 days! Thank you Wesbanco. I thought you were the weird kid of the banking world, the one that sits in the corner and eats paste while all the cool kids are off playing. I had ended up with you because I have a thing about one of the cool kids and you were just there. I never expected much out of you, but you really outdid yourself! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I live in a sick house. The Man had bronchitis while we were penniless, Abbey had strep, and Aidan has a cold that just won't go away. Ugh. Now Abbey is coughing a terrible cough and she's starting with the fever again. I need to open the windows and let the air swirl all the germies out, but it's too freakin' cold. I hope it warms up soon!!

Well, that's it for now. Oh, I've been crocheting! Ah, blasphemy!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Jones said...

Hello! I was doing a search for "Yarnsmith's" to see if they had any more of my sock yarn and found you! I, too, love to knit, love the Cure, and live in Springfield, OH. Nice to meet you!

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home