Saturday, March 03, 2012

Hey look, I have a blog

Oh my goodness, I have a blog. And I've had a few beers. And I'm sure no one will ever read this since it has been many years since I have posted. But I feel the need to let some things out. And maybe it will be a new start.
First, I still knit like a fiend sometimes, but it goes in fits and starts. I knit my fingers into a crippled mass of flesh for Christmas and then took a break. I just finished one of these for a co-workers impending baby because we call him Shrek. He's a big ogre of a guy. It doesn't mean that yarn and fiber still hasn't taken over my house. Sometimes it is simply incredible to me.
Anyways, what else...
I have been married for 16 years and I'm not real sure I want that to continue. There's not really anything I can point to that makes me say that. I just feel not happy about the whole thing. It's strange. And sad. And so many other things I can't even articulate. Right now we are separated because he is in Texas for training. He thinks this will help and give us time to think and figure things out. I think it's a bunch of baloney since I'm the one that's here with the kids running my ass off and not sleeping. One part of me is ready to be done with the whole thing. Another part of me feels I need to work it out for the family. And yet another is just afraid to be alone. Afraid of what it will mean financially and emotionally. I still like him. I still enjoy him. Just not sure I want to be married to him. Ugh.
Well now I'm putting it out there for the world to see and hear. Even if no one does. I think I need to do this blog thing more often. It kinda felt good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home