Thursday, July 14, 2005

Panic

What have I done? I've made this blog thing and now I'm going to have to write on it- on a regular basis!!! NOOOOOOO- maybe I have a teeny fear of commitment.

Well, knitting news is that I have been working on a sweater for myself that is turning out way too big. It will probably end up for my sis. The kicker is that it is completely knitted and now I'm to the finishing, a normally fun part cause the end is in sight. But for some reason the arm holes are like 2 INCHES bigger than the sleeves. What!?!? How the hell did that happen? I think that I'll be able to salvage it by easing the sleeves in place, or maybe I'll let my scissors do the walking.

In light of this set back, I've decided to start a new project. (And by the way, my finished projects are F.O.s, but I don't call my unfinished projects U.F.O.s, they are S.O.s- started objects. It just sounds so much more finish-able than unfinished objects.) I'm using some
knit one, crochet too second time cotton to make a seed stitch border tank- of my own design. Scary! If I can't get a pattern to fit me (of course, I did do a larger size on purpose, silly me), why do I think I can make my own to fit me? Well, it doesn't. Surprise, NOT! Looks like this will go to mom.

Enough for today. I need to set up my picture thingy so I can actually post some photos, since we all know that's the fun part in blogs.

C-YA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home